With over 25 years of experience in smart home installation, we have completed countless varied and exciting projects. We are determined to make certain that our projects are well-installed, even behind the scenes.
In this article:
A First-Class Job
Our brilliant team are very well trained and prepared for their tasks. We ensure that they have the right skills and tools to do nothing less than a first-class job. Above all, we ensure that each part of the smart home installation is completed to our highest standards. We do this by keeping all elements of the project in-house.
Within our team, we have the skills and experience to undertake the entire project. This includes design, project management, installation, programming and commissioning, handover and, finally, ongoing support.
Award-Winning Smart Home Installation
We are especially proud to have been presented with a CEDIA award for Best Dressed Installation. (This is actually just one of the accolades that we have been presented with over the years.) Of course, this shows we have been installing smart home technology at an extremely high level, for a very long time!
Recently, rather than enter our projects for the awards programs, we have been involved with them as a judge. Our founder, Guy Singleton, has been on the panels of judges for the CEDIA EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Americas regions. He has also judged the global awards scheme. Guy is a very passionate advocate of the awards program and of raising industry standards in general. He consequently dedicates hundreds of hours each year to training and standards initiatives.
Our Installation Skills
CEDIA – Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association
We are proud long-term members of CEDIA and we were first endorsed as members in 2002. Since then, we have been actively shaping the direction of the industry and raising standards, through our training and volunteering efforts.
Within our team, we have the following skills:
- CEDIA CCOI (Certified Outreach Instructor)
- CEDIA EST2 (Electronic System Technician Level 2) and CEDIA Certified Structured Cabling Assessor
- THX Home Theatre Technician Level 1
- THX Video Calibrator Level I and II
- ISF Video Calibrator Level I and II
- ISF Certified Instructor (EMEA)
- HAA (Home Acoustic Alliance) Level I & Level II
- IET – Registered Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- Crestron DMC-D (Digital Media Designer) and DMC-E (Digital Media Engineer)
- Crestron SIMPL Windows – Essentials, Intermediate and Advanced and D3 Pro – Lighting/HVAC
- Lutron Homeworks QS Intermediate & Advanced
- CSCS Gold Card (JIB) & Black Card (JIB)
- Kaleidescape Certified Engineer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner & Foundation
We are certainly proud of our pedigree in smart home installation. We have been working very hard for over 25 years to deliver some of the industry’s most exciting projects. These include both large and small installations; from single-product solutions to entire home systems.
As a team, we like to think that we can therefore add real value to every project, with our huge experience and high skill level. But there are no overblown egos here, just great value engineering by people who really love their work!
For further reading, here is an article on Lutron Homeworks and here is an article on home cinema sizes.